[mythtv-users] deleting music database

Tom Gutwin tgutwin at webarts.bc.ca
Sat Mar 24 22:27:31 UTC 2007

I had the same problem.

I fixed it by deleting all the entries from the following table:
music_albums

Delete From music_artists
Delete From music_genres
Delete From music_songs

I did not have any playlists setup so I got away with only those tables

It worked perfectly. The next time I went to MythMusic it rescanned my files with the new
names.

tom