[mythtv-users] MythWelcome/MythShutdown configuration question

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:39:21 UTC 2007

> Is it simply that I need to put the appropriate date/time format and
> command-line statement in mythtvsetup's entries for "wakeup time format" and
> "set wakeup time command"?
>
> If so, would those be:
>          yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss

That's what I have.  I guess it depends if your motherboard supports
month and day.  Do

# cat /proc/acpi/alarm

and copy the format of what comes out.

> [and]
>
>         echo $time > /proc/acpi/alarm

That looks right to me if you run your backend as root.  Because I don't, I have

sudo sh -c 'echo $time > /proc/acpi/alarm'

> What about the settings in MythWelcome's setup page?  Do I duplicate the
> above "echo $time..." command in the "nvram-wakeup command" entry?

Sorry, I don't use mythwelcome.