[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Sat Mar 24 03:35:19 UTC 2007

http://www.mythtvtalk.com/forum/archive/o_t/t_3367/setting_up_vfd_ir_sen
so
> r_zalman_hd160.html
>
> Once I got the modified server to compile, I launched it, turned on
LCD in
> Myth and it worked. I don't know if it's the same VFD as the Antec
case or
> not.
[Mark Bell]

I used this HowTo http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/LCDproc

Followed this to the t and looks like everything works except for Mythtv

And apparently it is not loading on reboot because I have to modprobe
lirc_imon to turn it on but myth still does not work.

I am new to linux and just don't know where to start. I am googled out!
If anyone can see something here that may be wrong please tell me

Using Mythdora 3.2

Mark