[mythtv-users] Teletext not fullscreen

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:15:43 UTC 2007

I got a new analog TV-Card and I wanted to use teletext. And it is
working pretty OK, but there is one issue which is bothering me.

There is an area around teletext (5-8% of the display) which is
showing TV picture in the background. Can I somehow run teletext
without TV in the background and have a standard black background
instead of the TV.

Here is the screenshot of this behavior:

Can someone recommend me a good font for teletext? FreeMonospace is
pretty bad, also Courier. Courier Bold is much better, but it is still
not the best one.

Thanks a lot