[mythtv-users] Mac Mini Core Solo as FE/BE Combo?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Mar 23 14:15:49 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 09:15:10 Gary M wrote:
> > should note that I'm
> > running the bleeding-edge intel driver code from the Fedora
> > development tree (which matches more or less identically from hg tip
> > in xorg's mercurial repo). But for the most part, schweetness. And
> I was wondering as to the reasons you chose Fedora vs. FE under OSX?

A few reasons:

1) because I can
2) because I work for Red Hat
3) because there's much better IR support without having to buy anything

The machine actually still has OS X installed on it, and I'll probably play
with that at some point also, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with Linux
as the primary OS on this box.

Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com