[mythtv-users] Partial channel data, UK

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 10:37:42 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I had another session on Myth last night and got things up and running.
All recording and working very nicely. Got a few questions, so I'm going
to post them in different threads.

The first one is my channel data. I'm getting information for some
channels, but not all. Getting things like ITV1, Channel 4 and several
others. Not getting BBC1, BBC2, Channel 5.

I roughly followed this guide for setting the channel data up:
http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_id.php

I realise that if anyone can help you'll need more information from me,
but not sure what info will be need. Can anyone help out?

Cheers
Damian