[mythtv-users] Live TV Choppy on new gentoo build

mythmail at gmail.com mythmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:29:47 UTC 2007

Hello,
    I just recently switched my MythTV from fedora to gentoo.  I've
gotten everything working except that the video is really choppy when
I watch live TV.  However, everything is fine when I watch my previous
recordings.  Does anybody have a guess on what might be going on?  I
don't see any Prebuffering pause errors like I've seen in the past,
and I set the frontend to run with root priveledges on a more than
powerful enough machine.
    Thanks for your input,
        Craig