[mythtv-users] asking for help to get remote-control pressed key code from source code

Matt Rude mythtv at mattrude.com
Fri Mar 23 02:07:57 UTC 2007

Xi Jiarong wrote:

> I want to get the lirc remote control pressed key code from mythtv
> source code, but I don't know how to get such pressed key code, hope
> to get any guide and help from you!
> Any suggestion and indication are welcome!
> Thanks!

Pressed Key Code???  I don't know exactly what your looking for, but I
going to guess your looking for the /etc/lircd.conf and/or .lircrc.  If
this is what your looking for we will need to know what kind of remote
control and IR receiver you are using.  for more info try look at
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/LIRC or http://www.lirc.org.

I hope this helps
-Matt