[mythtv-users] The Nokia N800 as a frontend (kind of...)

Melunko melunko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:14:56 UTC 2007

Hi Cecil,

did you already see gmyth sourceforge project? Inside that project we
developed two gsteamer plugins that allow us to play mythtv nuv (mpeg4/mp3)
in the Nokia 770 and N800. If you use MythTranscode to convert your Mpeg2
files to nuv, you will be able to play them on N800 video player.

BR,
Hallyson Melo