[mythtv-users] Missing thumbnails in mythweb

Mr. Myth mythtv at blandford.net
Tue Mar 20 20:19:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am having a problem where mythweb has stopped displaying thumbnails.

Before March 11th, all shows have thumbnails.  After March 11th, it is
just black where the thumbnails would be.

I am currently running trunk  ( 0.21-148_trunk_r12253 from atrpms )
because I needed support for multiple interfaces and the hdhomerun (
before it was backported to 0.20fixes ).

When I look in the logs for mythbackend, I don't see any errors when
clicking on 'Recorded Programs'.

I also run mythrename.pl nightly from cron.  It is now giving this error:

Couldn't update basename in database for 1010_20070313203000.mpg:
(UPDATE recorded SET basename=? WHERE chanid=? AND
starttime=FROM_UNIXTIME(?))

That file does appear in my recordings directory.

I don't know if the above error is related since I have shows older that
have the problem too.

Any thoughts on how to fix/resolve this issue?

Michael