[mythtv-users] PS3 as FrontEnd

Gene Stapp genestapp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:07:12 UTC 2007

So are you planning to compile the mythfrontend to run on the PS3 or is
there a problem with doing that currently? If myth would work well, I'd
seriously consider using this as a frontend at that point (power usage isn't
an issue my power costs are extremely cheap in my state). Plus, I could get
some gaming out of it as well.

Gene