[mythtv-users] Gnome + MythTv + Beryl problem with full screen

Janne Kalliokorpi janne.kalliokorpi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:25:32 UTC 2007

Hi all, I'm running Ubuntu 6.10 with Linux desktop (gnome), mythtv
frontedn and  mythtv backend. I just recently installed Beryl and I have
to say I love the damn thing :) There's just one problem, myth frontend
won't load in "fullscreen" anymore. No matter what I try, there's always
the top and the bottom panels showing on top of the myth frontend.. For
example totem and mplayer doesn't have this problem when initiating the

Anyone with similar problem ? Solution, hints ? :)