[mythtv-users] MythArchive problem... no longer works.

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Mar 18 00:13:29 UTC 2007

On Mar 17, 2007, at 6:02 PM, A JM wrote:

> I'm running SVN 13057 and trying to get Mytharchive to burn a
> recording but it just hangs at "Running mythtranscode --mpeg2 to fix
> any errors" and that's it, it used to work...
>
> Anyone have any thoughts? Here's the log.

Why is your resolution 544 x 480? I'd think you would want standard
DVD resolution, 720x480 since it says you are using NTSC.

This probably shouldn't abort the transcode operation but might well
result in an unplayable disk.

"When you can't figure out the entire problem attack any portion
thereof that you can, and then see where you are at."