[mythtv-users] mythtv playing recording too fast on FC6

Fred ffluvssg1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:54:01 UTC 2007

Carl,

Sorry to hear the news, just in time for me to rebuild my system after the
hard disk crash...  :-(  To reply to the list, make sure you have the
address mythtv-users at mythtv.org on the To: or CC:

I'll let you know if I get a different result. I guess almost there (with
chipmunk audio) is still better than video tape...

Fred