[mythtv-users] no scheduled jobs appear in front end

Brock Palen brockp at michiganlivestock.com
Fri Mar 16 04:21:09 UTC 2007

Ok this is strange,  I'm running myth-0.20 on fedora core 6.  When i
schedule a recording from the front end, it never appears in the
'upcoming recordings'  And if i go back to the program in the guide
it does not say its going to record (and never does)  The program to
record does show up in myth web,  and i see entries in the 'record'
table in the database.  Has anyone else seen this?  I What could
cause such problem to happen it was working fine until i updated all
the DST stuff but both the system and mysql have the right date and
time.

Brock Palen
brockp at michiganlivestock.com
Web and Email Hosting for all