[mythtv-users] LiveTV Sometimes "Freezes" When Show Changes

Brian Bosch bdbosch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:35:10 UTC 2007

> > Sometimes--but not always--when I'm watching live TV and the show
> > changes, the display "freezes".  The box doesnt lock up, I can hit
> > "back" and get to the menu and then immediately go back into
> > LiveTV, but
> > this is a kinda annoying little issue.
> >
> > It has just started doing this, within the past week or so, and I
> > havnt
> > changed anything on the box before it started doing this.
> >
> > The box is a frontend/backend combined box running the latest
> > KnoppMyth.
> >
> > Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
>
> No suggestions, but I see the same thing here occasionally (with
> a few months old trunk) so it's not just you.

Sorry, no suggestion here either, just another "me too"...  I saw the
same thing today, the first time I've watched Live TV in a while, but
I don't recall seeing this before.  The only change that I've made
recently is to download a new tzdata rpm and a mythfilldatabase
--refresh-all, I haven't done any other updates or changes in months.
This is an FC3-based combined FE/BE built using atrpms.