[mythtv-users] Avermedia PCI DVB-T 777 svideo/composite capture

Joan Vallés joan.valles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:04:12 UTC 2007

Hi!

I've got Avermedia PCI DVB-T 777 which has Svideo and Composite inputs, DVB
is working very well but I can't figure how to use Svideo and/or composite
in Mythtv.

Using myth-setup I added the card without problems but when I go to input
connections I only get the DVB part not the Svideo or the composite, I
expected to see somehting like this:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Connecting_Tuner_Card_To_Cable_Sat#How_Myth_sees_these

I've tested these inputs using tvtime and they work, I've tried to create
another capture card (V4L analog) and I got the Svideo and composite inputs
detected but then myth-backend stopped working.

Does anybodoy know what's going wrong?

--
Joan