[mythtv-users] Error was encountered while displaying video

MythTV MythTV at assuredsolutions.com
Thu Mar 15 07:45:35 UTC 2007

It seems that a lot of people are having this problem as far back as
early 2006...

Some people think it is a file creation issue.  Some think it is a
PMT issue. (What ever that is... I'm new to all this.)  Some people
think that 2.6.20 will resolve the issue.  While others think that it
is a weak signal issue.  I even read one thread where a bug report
was created but the report was closed without a solution.

The problem is very annoying.  Does anyone have a current solution or
status on this problem as of mid-March?

Rob