[mythtv-users] Where are those new 1TB drives?

Indulis Bernsteins indulis.b at au1.ibm.com
Thu Mar 15 01:30:21 UTC 2007

I will see if I can get a copy.  I think the distinction is between
"server class" and "commodity" disk mechanics, the electronics board used
makes little difference to the $ (the guy with the photos said).  Makes
sense.  I'll look for the study on failure rates between SCSI and SATA-
normally you need to read betwen the lines (Freakonomics style) to figure
out what *wasn't* included in the study or throught about.
Indulis