[mythtv-users] Fwd: MythArchive error

Tony Baca cfr131 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:38:11 UTC 2007

Thanks for the heads up.  After using the mail list for several
months, I switched to this new e-mail account at the suggestion of the
mail list (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/255930?search_string=gmail;#255930).
    After I re-posted this message I went to Gossamer and saw that the
original was posted, but it never was sent to me at my gmail account.
That lead me to look at the mythtv-users mailing list membership
configuration, which is where I found the problem, the "Avoid
duplicate copies of messages?" was checked.

Sorry for the mistake, I believe that it is now corrected.