[mythtv-users] SOLVED: DST effect not expected..

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Mar 14 01:02:02 UTC 2007

Here I thought I had done my homework before asking. This time I ran
mythfilldatabase --refresh-all and the upcoming recordings screen changed
live in front of me correcting all the times on my standing schedules.
That was my issue, old zap2it data.

So, I guess, would anyone see this as a problem to alter my cron job to
run mithfilldatabase with that option instead? It only took a minute
longer than the previous run.. might this cause a problem that I am not
thinking of?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson