[mythtv-users] DST effect not expected..

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Mar 14 00:43:09 UTC 2007

I updated my Gentoo based Myth TV system on Sunday, just to make sure all
was OK. I had already relinked my /etc/localtime to the Pacific-New
version and the system date shows correctly. I rebooted and looked over
the myth TV program guide, and my "current time" shadow was correct
(showed me at 5:45pm that evening, and it was that time according to the
new DST adjustment. I felt all was good.

I had a standing schedule for 3 different programs that would have went
off Monday and Today. Each of them grabbed the program one hour too early
(What was on the program guide at 9pm was shown scheduled to record at 9pm
but it fired at 8pm and got the show that was on at that time).

Is there another spot in Myth TV that could be tracking time seperately?
Maybe with only previously set up schedules? (IE; I tried just now to
schedule a recording on a new show that would start in 15 mins, and it
fired just fine)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson