[mythtv-users] 20-Watt Via EPIA ME6000 Frontend

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Mar 14 00:06:24 UTC 2007

This one time, at band camp, Bob wrote:

> Does it's MPEG playback assistance help with H.264?

I have pretty much the same setup, same motherboard, and I find Xvid
playback at SD just fine.  Occasionally a panning shot will stutter very

> Is it capable of 1080p at 60 H.264 output over DVI?

I seriously doubt it.  What I've read seems to suggest SD is as good as
it gets.  I think you need some better hardware for any higher

Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>

 "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
- Robert Benchley