[mythtv-users] Channel Icons....yes, I did search!

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Mar 13 17:56:23 UTC 2007

Hi -

I'm not running SVN.  I'm running 0.20a.  Mike suggested I grab the
mkiconmap.pl script from the SVN server and try it, but I got a 500 error
when I tried to wget it.

I have a mkiconmap.pl script which came with 0.20a (which ran, but didn't
ask for my zip code), and I have perl and libwww-perl installed.

I can post the .pl script, but it looks OK.  Unless there are any recent
significant changes, I don't think that getting the SVN version should
matter...I think I have some minor configuration issue that's causing the
script not to ask for the zip and go out and grab the icons.

Thanks
Bob