[mythtv-users] OT? pchdtv 5500 analog tuning problems

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Mon Mar 12 18:05:35 UTC 2007

Chris:

Mine occasionally does this, too - switching from an HD to an SD channel,
I get static and color bands on a black/white picture - but it generally
lasts no more than 5-10 seconds, then goes away.  This only happens while
watching live TV.  Recordings from SD channels are clean, without the
static or the picture problems (I assume it's because Myth doesn't start
recording for several seconds after tuning the channel it needs)..

Bob

Message: 24