[mythtv-users] My MySql hell :-)

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 09:11:17 UTC 2007

I've checked every mysql.txt file on the system and they all have
'mythtv' as the password.

I think I (or something) has screwed up the master mysql password and
that's why I can't get in to it. I've followed tutorials to reset the
password, but that hasn't worked. That's why I resorted to uninstalling
mysql-server and putting it back, but the problem persists!

Damian