[mythtv-users] mythbackend having mysql problems

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 01:30:04 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I didn't think to pay much attention to my backend server today but
I just looked at it and it's both off by and hour, which I'm trying to
get fixed, but I'm also seeing messages like the following:

2007-03-11 18:27:58.208 DB Error (Inserting into programgenres table):
Query was:
INSERT IGNORE INTO programgenres (chanid, starttime, relevance, genre)
SELECT dd_v_program.chanid, DATE_ADD(starttime, INTERVAL
channel.tmoffset MINUTE), relevance, class FROM dd_v_program,
dd_genre, channel WHERE (dd_v_program.programid = dd_genre.programid)
AND dd_v_program.chanid = channel.chanid
Driver error was [2/1194]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'programgenres' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

   There are other tables that are bad also.

   Are there any instructions about for fixing this?

Thanks,
Mark