[mythtv-users] Mythweb and IE

Martin Turner xmode at westnet.com.au
Sun Mar 11 09:32:16 UTC 2007

Hi once again MythList.

My Mythweb has started playing up (so much for me only having some minor
problems to fix), but only in IE. I have only just started to notice this as
I dont use IE myself, but whenever IE attempts to view anything in mythweb
it seems to get about 80% of the page loaded then clears the screen and
requests the page again. It gets stuck in an endless loop until I hit stop.
I have no idea whats going on. My apache logs show that IE is actualy
requesting the page over and over and Firefox doesnt do this. I've tested on
multiple machines from several locations (inside and outside my network) and
it only seems to be IE that is doing this. I havent had a chance to test
with IE7 as no one I know is game enough to install it.

I have no idea when this actualy happened, but it wasnt doing it a month ago
when my wife tried from her work and mythweb on gentoo hasnt updated for
quite some time (I dont think its updated this year).

I have absolutly no idea where to start looking for answers let alone whats
wrong...

I'm running on gentoo and have mythtv-0.2_p12963 and mythweb-0.2_p11671
installed (the latest for both).