[mythtv-users] Games

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sun Mar 11 04:07:45 UTC 2007

Just so I can't be accused of not reading the wiki, I had a look. But
now I am none the wiser...

      PC-Game Setup

To Setup PC Games Create a Directory with Scripts which run your
different PC Games. (for example: /usr/games/scripts). You also can link
the game executable to this directory if you don't want to create a script.

Then you have to create a game-player which runs your scripts.

Player Name: PC-GAMES
Type: Other
Command: %s

Huh? So what exactly am I supposed to be doing with scripts? What is the script egeneretd with? What does it contain? While I am not a Linux "newbie", I am not into scripting etc, I just use it on a daily basis. So any help with this would be *really* appreciated, or at least another site that explains the process..

Rom Path: /usr/games/scripts