[mythtv-users] Is "killall mythfrontend" safe?

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 00:22:09 UTC 2007

I still have not heard anyone say that "killall mythfrontend" is a bad idea.
I'm ok with having to quite one mythfronted  and launch another on a
different display.  I just need to know the safest way to script the
mythfrontend quit.

Besides if I had two running I would still have to have script that switched
focus.

Thanks,
Jon

  _____