[mythtv-users] upcoming recordings, status code N in conflict column

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:42:22 UTC 2007

What recording schedule did you select for these programs?  I think maybe
"Record in this time slot every week"?  Maybe your listing source has
slightly changed the program title and MythTV doesn't realize that it should
record the show now.  Like you set MythTV to record "BattleStar Galactica",
but now the show is listed as "Battlestar Galactica".