[mythtv-users] Mythdora

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Sat Mar 10 01:44:44 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply

Running an A180HD and a PVR150

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Nordstrand
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 8:40 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Mythdora

Hi Mark

You wouldn't happen to have a cx88 based card in the machine would you?
Apparently there is an issues with alsa and cx88 based cards. Take the
card out and install like it is there, then put it back in - that
sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

I just spent 5 days trying to get MythDora 3.2 running on my machine
with a DNTV LIve! card, KWorld DBT-220RF and Compro DVB-T300 and gave up

due to all the problems. I went to Ubuntu which is now running sweetly
with just a couple of small niggly problems

Cheers
Bruce