[mythtv-users] Zoneminder 1.22.3 on Ubuntu Edgy

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:28:45 UTC 2007

Sorry I took so long to reply but I just got in a new RGB camera so I wanted
to test it before I posted. The camera I was trying first was a webcam and
using the YUV option. It would not work with anything else. Then I added the
RGB camera and I still could not get live view working. Then I deleted the
webcam and tested and I could see the live view on the RGB camera fine. I
then added back the webcam so now it is second in the list and I can live
view the RGB camera but then when I cycle to the webcam I just get the black
screen.

Thanks for letting me understand a little better what is going on and there
might be something that needs to be added to the code to ignore YUV cameras.
Thanks for the help.

Allan