[mythtv-users] FCC blockouts

Craig G. craig at goranson.org
Thu Mar 8 19:17:53 UTC 2007

I generally run current SVN versions so I can't tell you at what point this
feature became available.   But if you run mythtv-setup and go into the
channel editor, you should be able to increase the channel priority for a
specific channel to make mythtv "prefer" to record on that channel if the
program is available on two channels.

Craig