[mythtv-users] controlling order of tuner card detection?

Michael Thome mthome at bbn.com
Thu Mar 8 16:16:49 UTC 2007

Cool - excellent writeup!  I suspect I'll end up solving my problem this
way...

What bugs is the weird non-determinism - I assume what is happening is
that ivtv and dvb drivers are in a race for video0, even if they are
loaded in the same (presumably bus) order...  I suppose I could shoehorn
the pci busid into my alias name somehow and make /dev/video* totally
irrelevant.

Anyway, thanks!

--
*Michael Thome*
BBN Technologies 10 Moulton St, Cambridge MA 02138 USA