[mythtv-users] Always prescaling theme images on startup

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:59:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

Do you mean by this that if I create my own theme pictures at the native resolution of my screen, I won't see the prescaling progress bar (whether the theme was cached or not, just a speed difference but progress bar visible in both cases) ?

aaron <memoryguy at gmail.com> wrote:
 On 07/03/07, Al Banks <ahbanks at gmail.com> wrote: Heh!  Well, you've got me, as well - I guess I just thought the images
were stored in memory.  I guess the question is does anyone *not* see
this at startup?

 People who run at the same resolution as the theme don't see this :)   (eg/ those who run at 800x600, for the "normal" 4:3 themes...)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent