[mythtv-users] Myth Control from Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

John Pullan john.pullan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:03:49 UTC 2007

On 08/03/07, Melunko <melunko at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I uploaded the mysql deb files to http://sf.net/projects/ gmyth.<http://sf.net/projects/gmyth>What are you trying to do? Do you need anything else?

The problem I've got is that the packages that you've put up there are not
compatible with my system (version 3.2006.49-2). So the only way I can get
this thing to work is to download the mysql client packages, recompile and
then get those to work instead. (Unless you know a different way :) )

I really don't want to appear too dense or anything, but it does seem to be
the easiest way (?)

--
John

BR,