[mythtv-users] Mythvideo holding files open?

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Mar 7 20:47:03 UTC 2007

I'm having an issue with mythvideo.  I auto-mount CDs to a subdirectory
of my mythvideo directory, using HAL, so I can watch files burned to
CD-ROM.  However, I can only do this once per mythfrontend session.  If
I try to switch disks, HAL complains that there are active inodes on the
disk.  It won't mount the new disk until I exit all the way out of
mythfrontend.  Is there a way to tell mythvideo not to mess with the
files when I'm not actually playing them?  I'm running 0.20-fixes.