[mythtv-users] Always prescaling theme images on startup

Dave dave at 0bits.com
Wed Mar 7 14:58:30 UTC 2007

Hi

is anyone having the problem with mythtv *always* prescaling images on
bootup (cold start) before you get the initial screen ?

I'm running my bravia in 1360 x 768 and i have enough disk space, but
it's always spending that annoying 5-10 seconds prescaling the themes. I
thought the purpose of the cache was to cache the prescaled images ? And
no i'm *not* changing themes. This is with the same theme i've decide on
for the past month ! I want to increase the WAF and those extra precious
seconds is getting negative comments from the W.

Ideas ?

Cheers