[mythtv-users] Help: Upcoming recordings list suddenly blank!

matt mattlist at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 7 04:07:02 UTC 2007

Today, I checked my upcoming recordings, and nothing is listed!  Backend
status shows "There are no shows scheduled for recording."

When I take a look at the recording schedules via mythweb, everything is
listed as it should be.  The guide data is up to date.  I can schedule
new recordings through the guide, and manually, but they never show up
in upcomming recordings.

I've been having database table "crashes" lately, mostly in the
'program' table, but I just repaired the 'recordedseek' table today.

I just recently upgraded to the 0.20-svn20070223-0.0 Debian testing
package from Christian Marillat, but the problem may have existed prior
to the upgrade.

I'm out of ideas.  Please let me know if you have any ideas as to what
the problem could be.

Also, what database tables store information pertaining to upcoming
recordings, and how is the upcoming recordings list populated?

Thanks,
Matt
--
  matt