[mythtv-users] TVRage Importer 0.4

mp3geek mp3geek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:33:55 UTC 2007

would be nice if it supported underscores in filenames too, to avoid the
following :)

(V1) Filename: Life_On_Mars.2x01.WS_PDTV_XviD-FoV.avi
(V1) Parseing input filename: Life_On_Mars.2x01.WS_PDTV_XviD-FoV.avi
(DD) Show Name: 'Life_On_Mars.2x01.WS_PDTV_XviD-FoV.avi'
(V1) Show name is 00x00 format
(V1) New show name: Life_On_Mars.S02E01.WS_PDTV_XviD-FoV.avi
(V1) Show name is S00E00 format
(DD) File name is type: '1'
(DD) Pos1 : 12 pos2: 17 pos3: 20
(DD) Show Name: 'Life_On_Mars', Season: '02' Episode: '01',
(V1) Show Name: Life_On_Mars, Season: 02 Episode: 01,
(V1) Searching for 'Life_On_Mars 02x01'
Search URL=
http://www.tvrage.com/quickinfo.php?show=Life_On_Mars&ep=02x01&exact=0
Searched Episode= Ep: 02x01 Title: Normal is the Watchword Airdate:
28/Sep/2005
(V1) TVRage URL= http://www.tvrage.com/Veronica_Mars/episodes/226163
(DD) Episode URL: http://www.tvrage.com/Veronica_Mars/episodes/226163
(DD) Show URL: http://www.tvrage.com/Veronica_Mars