[mythtv-users] HD reference files?

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:02:13 UTC 2007

this is a good idea. there should be some sort of standard benchmark
for myth. a script capable of analysing the results and making
suggestions for tweaks based on the results would be awesome. probably
not a very easy project, but it would be cool. SoC 07?
sort of like the old days where everyone would run the quake2 demo and
tweak until they had a framerate worthy of bragging to their friends
about.
-J