[mythtv-users] TVRage Importer 0.4

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:17:08 UTC 2007

On 3/5/07, D <daspiras at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/5/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > A new version with some pretty hefty fixes!
> >
> >  v0.4
> >  - fix plot insert error (Thanks Paul Novotny)
> >  - fix user hostname quotation error (Thanks Paul Novotny)
> >  - fix no date/not found error (Thanks Mark Spieth)
> >  - fix no summary (Thanks Mark Spieth)
> >  - fix replace old instead of add new (Thanks Mark Spieth)
> >  - fix channel can't be 0 (Thanks Mark Spieth)
> >
> > http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/TVRageImport/ragetvgrab-0.4.pl

> Is this for importing episodes that were otherwise "acquired" into
> mythtv? If so, you are my hero as myth crashed before it could record
> the Black Donnellys tonight :)

yes, it also works well to insert shows backed up before mytharchive
for which you may not have show information for.

I also noticed that last nights Black Donnelly's started recording
10minutes after the scheduler said it would on my system (I wonder if
these are related?....)

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -