[mythtv-users] blue tooth / wireless keyborad

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:38:46 UTC 2007

i got myself a harmony 525 (the cheapest of the harmony lineup) and it works
perfectly with my hauppauge ir reciever.  one drawback tho', you must have
windows to configure it.  that was a bit of a sore point for me as i dont
have windows in the house, and had to bring it to work to configure it.. ;-(

other than that, i could recommend it.. ;-)