[mythtv-users] Corrupt Commercial Flagging entry

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 18:32:01 UTC 2007

Hello,

I think I have a corrupt program in my database.  Every time a legitimate
program starts commercial flagging the following entry shows up in Mythweb
too.

Thu 12/28 3:28 PM - Jewelry Television - Flag Commercials
  Jewelry Television (12:00 PM-4:00 PM)
  Job: Flag Commercials
  Status Time: Mon Mar 5 10:00 AM
  Host: MYMACHINE

  Comments:
  Building Head Start Buffer

I've notice some irregular behavior from the commercial flagger too. Some
times it appears that it crashes on a program but then it completes
correctly the next time the commercial flagger starts.

FYI I run the optimizeDb script every night right after I fill the database.

How do I kill the strange program listed above?  It does not exist in the
recordings that I can see from the UI.

Thanks,
Jon