[mythtv-users] How to solve such conflicts problem when "yum install libmyth-devel"

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:15:09 UTC 2007

It looks like you keep hitting roadblocks trying to get myth installed. I
would suggest looking online for a local LUG (linux users group) and see if
you can bring your machine to one of their meetings to get some hands on
help to get installed properly. I know the LUGs in my area have a monthly
installfest where you can bring your machine and they'll help you through
any problems.
-J