[mythtv-users] Play video from MythWeb

D daspiras at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:18:06 UTC 2007

You wouldn't be able to load xine or mplayer remotely on a local
machine like that anyway.  You need to choose your local client
yourself.  Unless your local machine is running linux, then of course
you could use xine or mplayer.   Now, as for whether or not MythWeb
streams the recordings or not, that's another issue.  I haven't set
that up yet, but I'm under the impression you would need to setup
streaming separately (I think there are unofficial plugins for that.).