[mythtv-users] Problems with tv_grab_au_reg

Martin Turner xmode at westnet.com.au
Sun Mar 4 04:09:04 UTC 2007

Hi Mythlist,

This one is really just for people using the tv_grab_au_reg grabber and
who don't live in Sydney. I'm having problems with the guide data for
ABC2 (and SBS News, but thats gone away since the data dried up). My
problem is im 3 hours behind (im in Perth) and my guide data is also 3
hours behind for some reason. I have tried using the channeltz tag in
the config file, but it is either completely ignored or not doing what I
expect. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? If so, how?