[mythtv-users] PVR-350 on FC6 black screen on playback

Adrian 642040 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:01:21 UTC 2007

I have been struggling with the same issue for a few days.  I don't
have a good solution, but I have found that I can get it to work by
switching the PVR-350's video decoding on, trying to play a recording,
switching the decoding off again, and finally video works.  This is
not a great solution because you have to do it each time you restart
the frontend and because the output is severely overscanned.  Anyway,
I am planning to pick up a new video card with TV-out, because I am
tired of messing with it.  This is very unfortunate, because the
PVR-350's output used to be excellent.

Adrian