[mythtv-users] blue tooth / wireless keyborad

FreeVMS freevms at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 3 18:13:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 14:24 -0500, Brock Palen wrote:
> Does anyone use a wireless/bluetooth keyboard with myth?  If so what
> do you recommend?  And how simple was it to install.  My system does
> not have blue tooth so I will need to add a adaptor and i am running
> Fedora core 6. I want to have good control over the system more than
> the remote that comes with the PVR-250,  Thankyou in advance.  (i
> guess fancy remotes fallinto this question also)
>

> Brock Palen
> brockp at michiganlivestock.com
> Web and Email Hosting for all
> admin at michiganlivestock.com

I'm using a logitech diNova bluetooth keyboard on an AMD64 Fedora 5
system. Just plug in the USB adapter that comes with the keyboard and
installed the supplied batteries.

It was simply plug and type.

Granted I didn't do any key mapping for the custom key. I just wanted a
generic keyboard

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2158,CONTENTID=10777

	Andrew